Zaragoza, March 17th, 2020
As a consequence of the state of alarm declared by the Spanish Government, and the global health emergency situation caused by the spread of the COVID-19 virus , Teltronic has applied a series of special measures that intend to safeguard the health of our workers, customers and suppliers and, consequently, society as a whole.
At this moment, our facilities remain open and Teltronic has applied an action protocol aimed both at creating a safe working environment and at continuing to develop operations as efficiently as possible. The objective is to keep activity at the highest possible level to continue giving the best service and solving any question that may arise.
Some of the measures that have been adopted are the following:
- A home office plan has been developed in order that all operations and activities that do not require physical presence are guaranteed using all available telematic means.
- All trips have been postponed, except for those that are absolutely essential, and always according to the restrictions that, regarding the movement of people, are being applied by the different governments. Similarly, face-to-face meetings have been replaced by video calls.
- Factory visits have been prohibited and replaced by audio / video conferences
- So far, there haven’t been any cases among the staff, and in order to keep this situation, a series of work shifts have been established and the temperature of all workers is controlled.
- Cleaning services have been reinforced and an instructions guide has been developed with hygiene measures that are mandatory for all staff.
The company remains in constant observation of the epidemiological evolution and acting according to the recommendations and decisions that the health and labour authorities are taking, therefore it continues to update its action protocol depending on the needs.
Finally, as a company linked to the public security and emergency response sector, we want to express our sincere gratitude and support to all those professionals who, with their dedication and good work, are helping to stop the spread of the virus, as well as the entire society in for the significant effort they are making. To all of them, our gratitude and encouragement.