Reliable communications to maximize operational safety and efficiency
It is essential that all officers involved in operations are coordinated and able to communicate with each other, because an operational failure can lead to millions in losses: the longer the time of inactivity, each delay that a boat or plane is subject to, not only reduces its profitability but can also lead to sanctions and fines.
In addition, any type of accident can have serious consequences on an environmental level, or even in terms of human lives.
Ports and airports require reliable, robust communications solutions that cater for the specific characteristics of these environments:
airports and ports.
TETRA, LTE, 5G, or hybrid NEBULA Infrastructure.
CeCoCo, Multi-technology control centre.
Integration with the airband for approach, landing, and taxiing operations.
MCX application: Mission Critical Services using broadband technologies
Mobile and portable radios
Special applications: Indoor positioning, transmission of video from personal devices, access to specialized databases.
The telecommunication solutions in an airport needs to cater for the requirements of various users:
- Runway: Signalling operations and deployment of gangways, communications between staff and the control center, maintenance services, ground-air communications during take off and landing operations, etc.
- Terminal: control and coordination of staff, passenger transport between terminals (buses and trains), information displays, etc.
- Safety and emergencies: firefighters and medical services, police and security teams, etc.
- Mission critical communications for the management of emergencies: Group call and priority management, integration with telephone systems, external recorders, etc.
- Dynamic group assignment (DGNA): Creation of groups for special operations, flight-oriented groups: follow-me vehicles, gangways, operation and control centers, etc.
- Scalable system: Multi-carrier base stations, facilitating the management of peak traffic and special capacity-related needs.
- Perfect integration between mission critical communications and surveillance: Voice + data + video managed by a single operator