Teltronic is looking for a person with Higher Level Professional Cycle in Telecommunications or similar, to perform the tasks of Project Technician.
Implementing and configuration of Teltronic equipment and verification of the systems implemented, to ensure the quality standards defined by Teltronic for the systems supplied to our customers:
- Experience in installation of RF systems such TETRA, P25, DMR, or celular network, including correct deployment of radiant element (Antennas), RF cables, passive elements and radio equipment (cabinets and handhelds)”.
- System software updates.
- System configuration.
- Verification of subsystems (radio network, transport network, power supply, etc).
- Execution of installation acceptance test (IAT) protocols.
- Execution of site acceptance test (SAT) protocols.
- Execution of coverage and dynamic tests.
- Execution of test and commissioning (T&C) protocols.
- Periodical report of technical activities carried out in the field.
- Collection of information to prepare as-built documentation and preparation of systems manuals related to the systems implemented.
- Coverage tests.
- Traceability of technical activities carried out in the field.
Training and essential skills:
- Higher Level Professional Cycle in Telecommunications or Electronics or similar
- Experience in commissioning and maintenance of Radiocommunication systems.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, management of Internet tools.
- TETRA, DMR, LTE systems.
- Minimum level of English B2.
- Experience in backhaul networks (PDH, SDH, fiber optic, MPLS).
- Networking and telephony (TCP / IP, Ethernet, PSTN, ISDN, PABX, SIP, VoIP).
- Training in Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Knowledge in DMR, P25. Trunking and PMR.
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Efficient priority management.
- Availability for trips abroad frequently and with durations according to the needs of the project.
- Flexibility and hourly availability.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and teammates, manage project/contractual requirements.