Teltronic is looking for a person with a Degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar, to perform the tasks of Windows Application Software Engineer in the Systems Area (R&D Department).
The candidate will work as part of the Windows Application Software Engineering team that is responsible for definition, developing, integration, and testing software solutions as a part of a digital radio communications system. The candidate must have a positive attitude and work well as an individual as well as a member of a team.
The candidate hired for this position will be responsible for product feature development:
- Development of Windows application software that meets standards and customer requirements.
- Testing of developed and integrated software at a unit, subsystem, and system level.
- Development of automated testing tools.
- Analysis of defects, solution design, implementation, and testing of solutions.
- S. in Computer Science or Computer / Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Object-oriented program developer.
- Agile development process and object-oriented design.
- Software configuration tools.
Essential skills and experience:
- C++ / C# / Java / Python languages.
- Experience in data interchange formats as JSON, XML, etc.
- Experience programming threads.
- Experience in Server/Client applications.
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, NAT, Routing, Ethernet, Firewalls.
- Tools such as compilers, linkers, debuggers, IDEs, bug tracking systems, etc.
- High Level of English
Desirable skills and experience:
- Design and implementation using Visual Studio C++ MFC.
- Experience working with virtualization software as vmWare.
- Experience programming SQL BBDD.
- Experience with telecommunication systems
- Experience in project managing.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan for self and others.
- Proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of target audience.
- Calm under pressure