– Preventive and corrective maintenance of networks.
– Equipment configurations and network documentation, installation and configuration of new elements in the networks.
– Reporting of installation and activation of elements.
– Performance weekly reports of network activities and status.
– Conducting quality surveys at facilities, including antenna installations and radio links.
– Have a good relationship with clients and co-workers.
– Ability to work at height. (Desirable NR-35).
– Ability to work with Electricity (NR-10 desirable).
– Office Experience (Word and Excel essential, Visio / CAD desirable).
– Knowledge of IP protocol.
– Knowledge of basic configuration of routers, switches and routing protocols.
– Experience in radio links.
– Technical education.
– Availability for frequent trips within the country.
– Technical writing and interpretation of technical texts.
– Technical English (reading and interpretation).
– Good interpersonal skills and teamwork skills.