Teltronic is looking for a Senior Solutions Manager to increase its sales structure.
- Be the champion, evangelist, and solution sales engine on the critical communication market, to drive pipeline generation and growth.
- Searching and identification of potential customers, contact, monitoring, analysis of needs, response to product requests, negotiation and visits that serve to get a potential customer to become a customer of the company, ensure the highest level of satisfaction and loyalty for sales growth.
- Meet with and understand the customer expectations and put together human and technical solutions to meet the customer requirements.
- Supporting acceleration and closing of deals through inspiring product presentation in sales meetings.
- Close collaboration with the Product Marketing, Pre-Sales Engineering, Delivery Projects and Customer Service Areas.
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree is required (Telecommunications Engineering or similar)
- Experience in driving go-to-market plans
- Technical sales background in 5G and LTE technologies.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills.
- Frequent travel availability.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Fluent on other languages like French or Portuguese is desirable.
- Experience in transportation, public safety, utilities, and industrial sectors.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to engage with and influence both business & technical audiences.
- Great leadership capabilities
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills: a blend of firmness and conviction attitude