Teltronic is looking for a part-time person to work as Laboratory Technician tasks in the Quality Area.
- Perform the verifications and / or calibrations of the measuring instruments used by Teltronic in the Areas of Production, Projects, R&D and After Sales.
- Review and modify the Technical Instructions resulting from verifications / calibrations.
- Develop the Technical Instructions of instruments that do not have instruction.
- Update the calibration database.
Essential skills and experience:
- Higher Technical Certificate in Electronics.
- Experience in the handling of measuring instruments.
- Knowledge of measuring instruments.
- Knowledge of calibration and verification.
- Technical English at the level of reading and translation of technical documentation.
- Microsoft Office.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in the handling of radio frequency instruments.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Command of Microsoft Office in Excel, Word and Access.
- Internal and external communication.
- Organized person with future planning capacity for oneself and others.
- Responsible, methodical and detail-oriented person.
- Working-hour flexibility depending on the needs of the job.
- Own vehicle.