Teltronic is looking for a person with a Degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar, to perform the tasks of Software Engineer in the Applications Area (R&D Department).
The key responsibilities of this position are software development, integration of software application with third parties, testing, documentation and system deployment at customer premises that include: software applications, data bases, networking and configuration.
This job involves travelling abroad.
- Computer or Telecommunications Engineering
Essential skills and experience:
Demonstrated experience developing software applications about each of these tasks:
- JAVA SE software development
- Administration and persistent model design using MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Software third party integration
- Testing procedures
- Networking and data base experience in customer deployment.
Desirable skills and experience:
- GIS Systems (Geoserver, Open Street Maps)
- Wildfly and Tomcat administration.
- Linux administration
- Python, Shell, Bash
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan for self and others.
- Proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of target audience.
- Calm under pressure