Teltronic is looking for a person with a Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or similar, to perform the tasks of Hardware Developer in the Systems Area (R&D Department).
The candidate will work as part of the Hardware Engineering team that is responsible for definition, developing, integration, and testing solutions as a part of a digital radio communications system. The candidate must have a positive attitude and work well as an individual as well as a member of a team.
The candidate hired for this position will be responsible for product feature development:
- Install and configure hardware/software platforms that meets standards and customer requirements.
- Install and configure Switch & Routers
- Install, configure and test TETRA<E infrastructures
- Analysis of defects, solution design, implementation, and testing of solutions.
- S. in Computer Science or Computer / Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Basic Networking knowledge.
- Hardware debuggers such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience configuring Routers&Switch: CISCO, Mikrotik and Korenix
- Experience installing ATCA/CPCI computers, DELL, HP Servers.
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, NAT, Routing, Ethernet, Firewalls.
- High Level of English
Desirable skills and experience:
- System integrations, such us computers, , switches, routers, power supplies.
- Software configuration tools.
- Experience with telecommunication systems
- Experience with VMware
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan for self and others.
- Proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of target audience.
- Calm under pressure