Teltronic is looking for a BDM to increase its sales structure for the TETRA business unit in EMEA.
- Compliance with the objectives established by the BD Director
- Prospection of the markets, controlling the development thereof.
- Searching and identification of potential customers, contact, monitoring, analysis of needs, response to product requests, negotiation and visits that serve to get a potential customer to become a customer of the company, ensure the highest level of satisfaction and loyalty for sales growth.
- Establish the most appropriate commercial channels to maximize sales.
- Close collaboration with the Product Management, Marketing & Communications, Pre-Sales Engineering, Project Delivery and Customer Service Areas.
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree is required (Telecommunications Engineering or similar)
- 5+ years of documented track record of sales performance within a technology environment is required.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in critical communication solutions for the transportation, public safety, utilities, and industrial sectors based on TETRA, P25, and LTE technologies.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. French desirable.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Effective and proven negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.