Teltronic is looking for a person with an Engineering background to join the Product Marketing team.
As a Broadband senior product manager, you will be a key member of the Product Marketing team at Teltronic. We offer you a collaborative working environment where together with the rest of the team of Product Managers, you will help develop the roadmap of the company’s broadband solutions portfolio.
As a general role, the Product Manager is responsible for owning the products from inception to end-of-life, and for the success and P&L of these products during its commercialization.
responsible for the product throughout its lifecycle, as well as its success and profitability during its commercialization. They will work closely with the Sales, Bids, R&D and Marketing functions within the business to deliver differentiated broadband solutions for Teltronic’s customers.
In particular, the Broadband Senior Product Manager will explore the broadband market in depth to gain an understanding and overview of the different technologies and their application to our portfolio of products and solutions.
- Understand the broadband market in its different aspects: public operator networks, private networks, technologies, spectrum regulation, state of standards, competitive environment, etc.
- Contribute to the overall broadband portfolio strategy, evolving it on the basis of research, data and industry trends. Understand customer needs and translate them into the product and solution portfolio.
- Own the commercial/business aspects of the product, especially around pricing strategies and business case justification for the special scenarios where new functions or developments are required.
- Support Marketing and Communications activities in the elaboration of advertising material, as well as specific promotional actions related to the broadband product line and solutions.
- Provide broadband support and training to the Pre-Sales Engineering and Sales teams.
- Work with, introduce, influence and support customers; evangelize about Teltronic’s broadband products and solutions
- Collect, analyze and respond to user feedback.
- Identify and help to develop new business opportunities.
- Regularly interact with key stakeholders, including the R&D team, other external suppliers, marketing, customer service, project management, finance and the management team.
- Attend broadband conferences and events. Conduct technology research and follow up market forums to monitor developments and trends.
- Asistir a conferencias y eventos sobre banda ancha. Hacer vigilancia tecnológica y seguimiento de foros de mercado donde monitorizar avances y tendencias.
- Research competitors and similar products and solutions
Skills and essential experience:
- Strong educational background, ideally a degree of Telecommunication engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years’ proven experience in telecom industry and broadband systems.
- Technical awareness and exposure to key technologies, with specific strengths in 3GPP communication standards (4G and 5G)
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environments
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Proven ability to drive products and solutions in complex environments with multi-stakeholders.
- Responsive and flexible attitude to change and short-term demands and unexpected activities
- Able to work autonomously and also as part of a global team
- Availability for international travelling
Skills and desirable experience:
- Experience in developing, launching and maintaining products in a telecoms market
- Experience with radio technologies as TETRA, DMR or P25
- Experience in working with Mobile operators
- Second language skills: French, Chinese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think laterally and to devise successful strategies
- Good organisational and multitasking skills
- Keep calm under pressure
- Proactive, ambitious, flexible, enthusiastic