Teltronic is looking for a person with a Degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar, to perform the tasks of Broadband Infraestructure Software Engineer in the Systems Area (R&D Department).
The candidate will work as part of the Broadband Infraestructure Software Engineering team that is responsible for definition, developing, integration, and testing software solutions as a part of a critical communications system. The candidate must have a positive attitude and work well as an individual as well as a member of a team. The candidate hired for this position will be responsible for product feature development:
- Development of embedded software that meets standards and customer requirements.
- Testing of developed and integrated software at a unit, subsystem, and system level.
- Development of automated testing tools.
- Analysis of defects, solution design, implementation, and testing of solutions.
- S. in Computer Science or Computer / Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Senior C/C++ software developer.
- Ability to read and program protocol standards.
- Agile development process and object oriented design
Essential skills and experience:
- C/C++ software design and implementation for Linux operating systems.
- Experience in programming processes/ threads/sockets.
- Tools such as compilers, linkers, debuggers, IDEs, bug tracking systems, etc.
- High Level of English
Desirable skills and experience:
- 3GPP LTE standard knowledge.
- Embeded SQL programming experience.
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, NAT, Routing, Ethernet, Firewalls.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan for self and others.
- Proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of target audience.
- Calm under pressure