Teltronic is looking for a person with a Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or similar, to perform the tasks of Project Technician in Abu Dhabi (EAU) for a period of two- years.
Implementing and configuration of Teltronic equipment and verification of the systems implemented, to ensure the quality standards defined by Teltronic for the systems supplied to our customers:
- Experience in installation of RF systems such TETRA, P25, DMR, or celular network, including correct deployment of radiant element (Antennas), RF cables, passive elements and radio equipment (cabinets and handhelds)”.
- System software updates.
- System configuration.
- Verification of subsystems (radio network, transport network, power supply, etc).
- Execution of installation acceptance test (IAT) protocols.
- Execution of site acceptance test (SAT) protocols.
- Execution of coverage and dynamic tests.
- Execution of test and commissioning (T&C) protocols.
- Periodical report of technical activities carried out in the field.
- Collection of information to prepare as-built documentation and preparation of systems manuals related to the systems implemented.
- Coverage tests.
- Traceability of technical activities carried out in the field.
Training and essential skills:
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or similar.
- Experience in commissioning and maintenance of Radiocommunication systems.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, management of Internet tools.
- TETRA, DMR, LTE systems.
- Minimum level of English B2.
- Experience in backhaul networks (PDH, SDH, fiber optic, MPLS).
- Networking and telephony (TCP / IP, Ethernet, PSTN, ISDN, PABX, SIP, VoIP).
- Training in Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Knowledge in DMR, P25. Trunking and PMR.
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Efficient priority management.
- Availability for trips abroad frequently and with durations according to the needs of the project.
- Flexibility and hourly availability.
- International Driving license.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and teammates, manage project/contractual requirements.