INTEGRATED COMMAND & CONTROL (IC&C)
CeCoCo centralizes various voice communication media and peripheral systems, thus enabling swift and effective communications and information management for every situation by means of one or several operator stations.
The use of a digital switching matrix that supports a variety of interfaces and multiple operator stations is required in order to implement this function.
The CeCoCo possesses all the characteristics and professional-use functionality required for large call centers. Its main characteristics include:
- MODULAR: Adaptable to different users’ needs, as well as providing a variety of management functions.
- OPEN: CeCoCo has been designed using widely available elements and standardized architectures.
- CONFIGURABLE: System management and administration tools enable its configuration for different operating modes, depending on the needs of each customer.
- EXPANDABLE: The system can be expanded in accordance with the requirements of the center in question, both in terms of operability by way of adding new software modules, as well as in terms of capacity by increasing the number of operator stations and communications interfaces.
- CONNECTIVITY: Given the fact that the system is based on a client-server architecture using TCP/IP protocols, it can be perfectly integrated with the majority of operating platforms currently on the market.
Command and control centers are the connection between public safety agencies and the population they serve. Integration of radio communications and Computer Aided Dispatch can significantly reduce the amount of time required to resolve incidents.
We live in a rapidly changing world, and the time has come for critical communications systems to either evolve to the next level or become obsolete. With modern cellular communications now as the most widely used means of delivering information, and changing the way we interact with others on a daily basis, our public safety command and control centers likewise need to adapt to a new way of thinking.
A new approach is needed in which first responders and other agencies receive the right information at the right time, without being overwhelmed by information overload. Dispatchers need integrated applications that process and efficiently present essential information to allow fast and simple decision making.
Interoperability is a key factor in enhancing the response from 911 call centers for the community. The ability to share information between agencies has proven to be vital in successfully managing major emergency situations, and interconnectivity between communications systems also provides for better coordination among organizations. TELTRONIC has been dedicated to design and manufacture mission-critical solutions since 1974. We know the importance of system availability, and ensuring product reliability is one of our main goals. Our next-generation command and control centers are a vital link between first responders and the public in an emergency.
CeCo-TRANS, TELTRONIC’s Control Center designed for the transportation sector, integrates solutions to the most common voice and data requirements of this environment, providing operators and supervisors an advanced support tool to interact with the system resources easily and intuitively.
Download the brochure about our solutions on Public Safety
This application is oriented specifically to the management of the transportation fleets and provides a graphical interface, called “synoptic line”, which facilitates the operator’s tasks to communicate with vehicles.
Based on TETRA technology, the main functions provided by CeCo-TRANS are as follows:
- AVL (Automatic Vehicle Location) by means of different methods of vehicle positioning
- Calls priority management assuring that there will be available radio resources in the system in critical situations.
- Voice communications management widely used in the railway environment, for example:
- Group calls between drivers
- Authorized calls between trains
- PA calls to passenger’s areas
- Intercom calls to the emergency handles located on coaches
- Ambience listening calls
- Emergency calls
- Group calls with other staff related to the operation: security, maintenance, etc.
- Information to passengers by means of playing prerecorded audio messages
- Circulation number management
- Basic data exchange between the train and the control center
- Fleet management according to the operation: definition of one communications group for each railway line, for each railway section of the line, for depots, stations, etc.
- Automatic communications group change according to the location information
- Alarms and events management: Real time monitoring of the state of the elements of the vehicle
- Calls recording